Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Not much to tell

 . . . that you can't find elsewere. I just stayed indoors and read and worked today. Here's a picture of water creeping up to the MRT subway entrance at Rachada, one of the more northern stations:
 All I can say is that nobody really seems to have a good idea of what will happen or how long it will last. This entry will just refer you to a couple of other places, if you're interested in reading more.

Try Somtow's World. Somtow is a great writer and a compassionate person. I'm not sure whether he's in LA or here right now, but, as usual, he has some good insights. 

Then there's a pretty good Huffpost article. Surprisingly more clear and objective than a lot of stuff I see here.

Finally, a few pictures, in case you haven't had enough of those. And from me, a sign-off until tomorrow, next installment of "the creeping BLOB." If I haven't seen more signs of creep, maybe I'll write about something else, what a concept!

Blogging every day during the crisis, even if just a few words. Here's the next:
Staying in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment