Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

And awayyy we NOT!

No pictures today, guys, not much point. Still dry as far as I can tell! I'm starting to think we're not really gonna get any water. Anyhow, just an ordinary, quiet day. TV shows images of water rising marginally on the edges of the already-flooded, but I'm not expecting anything dramatic either here or over at the town.

It does appear that the Thai government neglected to note that the city of Nakhon Phatom, next over to the west from Bangkok, would be flooded. Imagine their surprise today!

In the interest of complete recovery from my bout with lung disease, I'm gonna call it a night and get some more sleep. Sleep is good. I've been realizing I'm still a little weak. The big "P" can take it out of ya.

I will be writing daily (nightly) notes from here on, but they may not be long.
Here's the next: minimalism

No comments:

Post a Comment